Vastu Shastra is an Indian Science of Architecture. While we all have heard about Vastu Shastra but most of us are not fully aware of what it is exactly is and why is it important. Vastu literally translates to the science of architecture, and it describes the principles of design, layout, measurement, ground preparation, and spatial geometry. Nowadays, technology updates are increasingly developed so we can find the information we need from where we want to be. If you want to know.
Why Is Important Vastu Shastra
Vastu Shastra explains that all things in the universe have a level of energy and that every building or land has a vibration of energy associated with it. The universe is built of positive and negative energy. Vastu aims at eliminating the negative energy and enhancing the positive energy.
- Helps with Financial Prosperity
- Career Stability
- Academic Growth
- Improving Relationships
- Helps in maintaining good physical & mental health
And there is much more which can be achieved with the help of Vastu.
As per Vastu, it is made of 5 elements namely Earth, Air, Space, Fire, and Water. It says that the balance of these elements is very important for attracting positivity at home. Every element has a dominant direction as follow
- Air- Vayu: Vayu bringing the element of fun and happiness in life, it dominates the East.
- Earth- Prithvi: Earth providing stability and patience. It dominates the center and diagonal directions in every corner.
- Space- Akasha: This represents cognitive energy & mental space. Space is responsible for all forms of social energies, and it dominates the west.
- Fire- Agni: The energy of fire represents confidence, money, and success. It dominates the South.
- Water- Jal: Water is one of the major elements of human life. Hence it is associated with immunity & health. It dominates the North.
- Follow my blog with Bloglovin