For a house to become a house, it must radiate the right kind of energy. According to various traditional beliefs, each house has its own type of energy. A person living in a house is under the influence of a specific energy field, which in turn influences him in one way or another. Therefore, it is very important to understand the connection between the healing art of Vastu and our houses for perfect positivity and good vibrations. So here we provide some Vastu Shastra Tips to Improve the Positive Energy in Your Home.
We all always wish for the best and pray for peace, peace, and prosperity in our homes. Staying positive and praying is one thing but have you ever wondered what else can be done to achieve all your life goals and attract peace and positivity? Vastu answer. It is an ancient and traditional form of Indian architecture. The basics of the architectural science circle revolve around the different sources of solar and celestial bodies. Balancing these energies is the key to bringing success and peace to you and your loved ones.
Architecture, design, dimensions, and spatial geometric coordinates are taken into account to create an aura of harmony and peace in your home. This is one of the things that make your “home” a “home”. When building a home, ensure that construction is done in accordance with architectural preferences, the negative forces can never set foot in such homes. The same is true when one goes to a new home. All it requires is an architect and a few small systems and materials to give the house a “touch”.
Here are some tips to make your “home” the ideal “place of residence”:
Vastu for the Main Entrance Door
According to Vastu Shastra, the main entrance to a house is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy and the main gate should be built so that it faces north, east, or northeast as you go out.
- The main gate is known as the “Ark of Victory and Progress in Life” and must face north, east, or northeast. It should be constructed so that when you go out, you look north, east, or northeast.
- The main door to your home should be made of good quality wood. It should dominate the other doors in your home and look the most attractive.
- Do not put a fountain or other decorative element on the water outside the main door.
- Don’t put a shoe rack or trash can in front of the main door.
- There shouldn’t be a bathroom near the main door.
- Make sure the main entrance is well lit.
- Avoid painting the main door black.
- Decorate your door with beautiful nameplates and auspicious Torans.
- Do not put animal statues or figurines near the main door.
- Make sure your main door opens clockwise.
The living room
It is the only room in the house that serves as an open playground for a multitude of energies entering your home. This is because all of the guests and other family members usually gather in the living room and carry a variety of energies, some positive and some negative. You need to make sure that only positive energy stays in the house. Vastu suggests the host face north or east when visiting. And the guests should sit in front of the host. This can be achieved by simply changing the seating arrangement. In addition, all electronic items should face the South towards the fire. This will ensure that the best and most positive energy is flowing through your home.
A bedroom is the most important room in any home and should remain full of positive aura 24 hours a day. Vastu suggests that the bedroom door should always be opened a maximum of 90%. It is important to bring positivity into the room. While you sleep, your head should be facing south as this is the most comforting and comfortable direction. Debug your room and only have what you absolutely need. A free and abundant flow of light and air into the bedroom is again an absolute must.
This is another important aspect of our home because the food we eat determines our health. According to Vaastu, the food must be cooked in the east. The southeast corner is best for a kitchen. In this context, it is important to mention that we said at the beginning that the main entrance should also face east. The construction of the house should therefore be done in such a way that the kitchen to the east cannot be directly opposite the main entrance.
A pooja bedroom is one of the most important and auspicious places in any home. A pooja room more or less serves as a motor that drives and orbits various energies throughout the house. Therefore, extra care should be taken when designing and placing the pooja piece. According to Vastu, the northeast corner of your house is the best direction and location for the pooja room. If placement in the northeast is not possible, it can be installed east or west of the house. Once installed according to Vastu, the pooja room will continue to create harmonious vibrations throughout the house, increasing the positive energy.
Bathrooms can be on the west or northwest side of a house. Remember, it is best if the toilet is not on the east or northeast side of the house. Finally, try adjusting the bathroom windows on the north or east side as the morning sun falling on the body after a bath is good for your health.
We hope these five important tips will help you build your perfect home. However, if you are buying a home that has already been built, there are five important tips to keep in mind.
Vastu Tips for Education Growth
- Position the study table east or north of the room for better focus.
- Keep a distance between the wall and the study table to ensure the flow of energy.
- The workspace should not be under the bathroom or beam.
- The library should be placed in the east, north, or northeast. Make sure that the books are not reflected in the mirror as this increases the pressure to study.
- A well-lit lamp in the southeast corner of the study table increases educational happiness.
Vastu for Good Health
- Make sure you sleep with your head facing south for restful sleep.
The center of the house should always be empty or with very light furniture. This guarantees the free flow of energy without restriction.
- The imbalance of the fire element causes diseases in the house. To balance this out, the best place for a fire element such as a candle, Diya, or fireplace is in the southeast or northwest direction of the house.
- Do not place mirrors in front of the bed, as mirrors that reflect a sleeping person create a problem with energy use and cause illness.
- Make sure the energy in your bathroom and kitchen is not mixing. If they are facing each other, make sure the doors are still closed.
- If someone in the house is not doing well, they can recover faster by keeping a burning candle in the room.
- For good health, keep your face facing northeast or east while drinking water.
- The cultivation of citrus plants and their conservation at the entrance of the house invites you to a good health of the house
- To ensure good health, place the image of Lord Hanuman towards the south of the house as he is the protector of our health.
Vastu Tips for Financial Prosperity At Home
- Many make Vastu seem really complicated and difficult to follow. While it is very simple and straightforward to follow. Here are some simple Vastu tips that you can easily follow at home.
- Since the main door is the entry of energies into the house, keep it clean and decorated to attract wealth.
- The color purple represents wealth, so it would be beneficial to paint the walls of the house purple. If the walls are difficult to repaint, you can keep a silver plant in a pot of purple paint as a replacement.
- The safe deposit box or almirah that you keep the money in should be kept in the south or south-west wall of the house so that it opens north of the house.
- Putting a mirror right in front of the locker is another way to attract wealth. It symbolizes that your money is being doubled.
- If you keep the waters in the northeast part of your home, it symbolizes the flow of constructive energy. You can place a body of water like a small fountain, water garden, or other water feature.
- To avoid financial loss, you need to repair leaky faucets, faucets, or broken plumbing.
- Another very simple means of attracting money to Vastu is to have a bird feeder in the northwest part of the house.
- Fish help with cleaning the house and an aquarium in the northeast part of the house is beneficial. Make sure that the aquarium stays airy and clean.
- Provide free air circulation in the house and wind chimes at the entrances for cash to ensure better prosperity.
- For financial reasons, it is beneficial to place the photo or idol of the goddess Laxmi near the entrance.
- A very common belief of Vastu is that keeping a flute indoors avoids financial problems. If you have problems with your studies or your career, hanging up 2 flutes is an advantage.
Improving Family Relationships
- Always keep the corners of the house bright as they are powerful sources of energy.
- Erase spider webs as soon as you spot them, as they hamper the financial growth of family members.
- Place a tulsi plant in the northeast direction of the house to convert negative energy into positive energy in the house.
- Do not put cacti in the house, as it is considered a negative plant that affects the health and relationships of the members living in the house.
- Avoid using a spiral staircase in the house as it will create negative energy in the house.
- If you are having trouble finding a job, place an idol of Lord Kubera north of the house.
- Lord Ganesha Idol facing the entrance to the house brings optimistic results in life.
- Remove any clocks that are not working in the house.
Also, Read :